” The Gums Anchorage Accommodation Bribie Island has all you’ll need to
enjoy a relaxing Island holiday less than 1 hour from Brisbane.”
An ideal spot for fishing, swimming, boating, or just a quiet stroll along the water’s edge to watch the spectacular sunsets or the dolphins frolicking. The Gums Anchorage is centrally located on Sylvan Beach, right on The Pumicestone Passage.
Our wonderful Bribie Island accommodation includes spacious two and three bedroom apartments, each with an ensuite and separate bathroom. Plenty of room to relax!
All apartments have views of the Pumicestone Passage, are self-contained and have private balconies. All linen is included.
We are located right on the Esplanade with The Pumicestone Passage beach for play and recreation.
The apartments have TV/DVD, direct dial phone and ceiling fans. Some have reverse cycle air-conditioning, Foxtel and a BBQ on the balcony.
All apartments have stylish and comfortable furnishings with well equipped kitchens. Please call to discuss any wheelchair access to our terrace apartments.
Our apartments are available for long or short holidays and permanent rental.
Our beautifully landscaped gardens and manicured lawns feature a salt water pool, and a full size tennis court. The sauna is popular in the cooler weather. Each apartment has a lock-up garage and there is room for boat parking within the gated premises.
The Gums Anchorage is conveniently located to shops, clubs, hotel, restaurants, art gallery, golf courses, bowling greens and is only a short drive from some of south-east Queensland’s major tourist attractions.
Our Bribie Island Accommodation complex is “Family Friendly” but also by design, allows people to retreat into their own private space and enjoy their seclusion.
Enjoy a relaxing holiday at one of Bribie Island’s most prestigious accommodation complexes, where the on-site managers Tony and Joy will welcome you with warm hospitality and a quality of service that will ensure your stay is a memorable one.
ONE NIGHT STAYS are available. We believe that by offering single night stays, guests will discover what a great place we have here. We are confident that you will return for an extended stay and also tell your friends about the best value accommodation Bribie Island has to offer.
Things to do
Fishing, boating, golf, markets, bird watching, bowls, cycling, triathlon, bush walking, 4WD, camping, medieval festival, country music festival, tennis, croquet, sailing, family water fun activities etc.
Tour booking, Cot and High-chair hire etc.
Our Holiday Tariffs
* From as little as $23 per person per night
*2 Bedroom from $110 per night
*3 Bedroom from $140 per night
Mid Season (eg. School Holidays)
*2 Bedroom from $130 per night
*3 Bedroom from $160 per night
High Season (eg. Christmas & Easter)
*2 Bedroom from $200 per night
*3 Bedroom from $230 per night
* based on a week long booking with repeat customer discount
Corporate and long term rates: (Seasonal loadings apply)
Within 1 hour’s drive of Brisbane CBD and the International & Domestic airports, The Gums Anchorage is the perfect location for your next holiday.
Our Contact Details
The Gums Anchorage
97 Sylvan Beach Esplanade
Bellara, Bribie Island. QLD 4507
Ph: (07) 3408 5200
Fax: (07) 3410 7183
Mobile: 0424 707 024
Our Skype name is ‘gumsanchorage’
Joy & Tony Bristol (the Resident Managers) invite you to call at apartment 29 to arrange an inspection for short or long term accommodation in this Bribie Island resort.
Holiday and Permanent Rental Accommodation Bribie Island
Conditions of Booking & Occupancy
Please read these conditions carefully. Each person signing these conditions (“the Guest”) acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as “Guest”) occupying or visiting the apartment or complex and/or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the Guest.
- Charges must be paid by cash, bank cheque or credit card before occupancy commences unless special prior arrangements have been made.
- Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt.
- The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any Guest.
- The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Guests must only park cars in the designated areas.
- Only the number of people shown on the receipt may stay in the apartment overnight.
- No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment Owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which a Guest may sustain while on the complex.
- The by-laws rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if after receiving a warning, any Guest fails to comply.
- There is no refund for early departure.
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there is a breach of these conditions
- The manager and the apartment owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the apartment.
- In the event of a guest desiring to cancel the booking, a refund of the deposit, less an administrative fee of $50, will only be made if more than 28 days notice is given in high season or 14 days notice at other times.
- The Guest authorises the Manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which ant Guest is liable under this document or otherwise
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guests’ property.
Site Layout Map