Fully self-contained 2 (two) bedroom ground-floor, waterfront apartment with private patio, shaded by bougainvillea, leading onto grassed area and great views.
The view over The Pumicestone Passage is uninterrupted and takes in the bridge and the marina lights by night. It is stylishly decorated with all the comfort and convenience of home.
* * Click on images to enlarge
- individually and uniquely appointed
- air conditioning
- ceiling fans
- 1 queen bed and ensuite
- 2 single beds in the second bedroom and there is a second bathroom
- all linen supplied
- separate bathroom includes toilet and bath
- lounge with TV/DVD/CD player and Foxtel
- indoor & outdoor dining
- fully equipped kitchen, microwave & dishwasher
- internal laundry
- lock-up garage adjacent
- direct dial phone
Fully self contained with full kitchen, dining, living areas and your own laundry facilities
Sleeps 4 people – a 5th person can be catered for with fold out bed hire
Walk in robe and ensuite bathroom off the queen bedroom
Cot and high-chair available for hire.
Other Features and Inclusions: TV/DVD/CD player and Foxtel, Ceiling Fans, Security Screens.
Availability: All year round – subject to bookings.