Fully self-contained top-floor 3 (three) bedroom apartment towards the rear of the complex. It is therefore quiet and affords views of not only The Pumicestone Passage, but also the manicured lawns, and the large resort-style pool.
Relax and revitalise your senses while soaking up the sun on one of your three private balconies.
* * Click on images to enlarge
- outdoor furniture
- individually and uniquely appointed
- featuring the main,(queen) bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- a second bathroom and laundry facilities
- a second and 3rd bedroom each sleeping 2 per room
- sleeps 6 people – a 7th person can be catered for with fold out bed hire
Usable balcony beside the master bedroom with queen bed, walk-in robe and ensuite including bath & bidet.
Open plan living area is the ideal place to relax with your favourite movies or music playing on the DVD/CD/Stereo. The adjoining kitchen has the lot.
There are ceiling fans but it is more likely that the fresh sea air will attract you onto the large front balcony where there is a BBQ and dining setting – a place to while-away some holiday time just taking in the view or watching the birds in the gum trees – very relaxing!
All this and your own lock-up garage plus boat parking area within the security gated grounds.
Cot and high-chair available for hire.
Other Features and Inclusions: On-site management.
Availability: All year round – subject to bookings.